Cloud computing is the biggest shift in IT in the last twenty years, and it’s something companies can’t afford to ignore. But it’s also confusing and complex- Which is where Cloudstar comes in.
Migration services from Cloudstar help organizations find the right balance of in-house and on-demand IT while maintaining security, mitigating risk, and minimizing costs.
Cloudstar uses a proven model of discovery, planning, execution, and monitoring that is in strict accordance with industry best practices
- IT discovery- Following a well-defined interview process, we review your existing IT assets and identify those elements that are suitable for migration to the cloud. Depending on the engagement, Cloudstar may also help you to build business cases and pricing estimates to make the case for cloud migration.
- Migration planning- We work with your IT staff to plan the migration of those elements. This includes connecting in-house components to the cloud through secure gateways, scheduling the migration, establishing monitoring tools, and selecting the optimal cloud resources for your business.
- Migration execution- Working alongside your IT teams, we migrate the resources into on-demand platforms. This may be as simple as moving virtual machines into infrastructure clouds, or as advanced as migrating legacy data into large, distributed cloud storage.
- Monitoring- With the cloud systems in place, we configure monitoring tools and establish baselines that will verify the improved performance and availability, show you how your cloud-based resources are being used, and provide detailed activity reports to verify billing.
- Evaluation- Technology changes; don’t be left behind. Cloudstar account managers stay on top of the latest offerings on your behalf and will continue to make recommendations based on the unique requirements of your business.
Don’t go it alone. Whether you’re looking for Cloudstar to manage your entire migration, work with your current IT staff, or just be available to answer questions, Cloudstar is ready to be engaged at the level of your choice.